Based in Nuneaton we are a sports injury clinic. We specialise in the treatment of sports injury through biomechanical assessment, diagnoses and sports rehabilitation. At the Queens Road Sports Injury Clinic we are experts in the assessment of musculoskeletal conditions and we are run by a fully qualified and extremely experienced team. We have backgrounds working at elite sport medicine level so be assured you will receive the best possible treatment.
Our highly experienced therapists use the latest sport rehabilitation and injury therapy techniques to get you back to full fitness in the shortest possible time. Some of the common techniques we use to treat injury are sport injury rehabilitation, sports massage, taping, strength and conditioning, proprioception and balance rehabilitation, ultrasound therapy, and biomechanical assessment.
Being a highly popular choice for sports injury and occupational injury treatment in Nuneaton we pride ourselves on providing a professional and affordable service suited to the modern lifestyle. In order for our clients to get the best service we are linked with social media such as Facebook and Twitter so please follow us via the links on the our website to keep up to date with the latest news and information.
What We Treat
Our vastly experienced team are able to treat a wide range of injuries and offer a very high level of biomechanical medical care. Below are a few of popular services we provide. For a full list of the services we provide please look at our services page.
- Treatment of Sport Injury
- Treatment of occupational injury – injury obtained at work or out of work.
- Rehabilitation of sports and occupational injury
- Pre and Post Operational rehabilitation and Treatment
- Sports, holistic and deep tissue massage
- Biomechanical assessment – used for injury prevention and to improve performance
- Strength and conditioning
- Nutritional advice
Become a Member
Make the most of extended services as an individual or club at Queens Road Sports Injury and become a member. We currently are affiliated with most of the sports clubs in Nuneaton. Some of the benefits members receive are
- Discounted treatment rates
- 24hrs access to our blogs to ask any questions and receive advice
- Extended appointments to ensure you an appointment within 24hr
We are based in the heart of Nuneaton on the main road going into the town (Queens Road). We can be accessed easily from either side of the town and have ample car parking facilities. Please find a full map and direction to our clinic on our contact us page